- Meaning – Unimpressed with or indifferent to something because one has experienced or seen it so often before.
- Synonyms – indifferent, uninterested, uncaring, bored, unmoved, unresponsive, unenthusiastic, unimpressed, apathetic.
- Antonyms – responsive, excited, caring, interested, enthusiastic.
- Usage –
- I was outraged by the blase attitude of the programme manager for the environmental authority.
- she was becoming quite blase about the dangers.
- Politicians have a blase attitude about developing the country.