- Meaning – A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
- Synonyms – comical, crazy, funny, clownish, wacky.
- Antonyms – serious, sensible, careful, cautious, resonable, thoughtful.
- Usage – The zany humour of Marx Brothers.
- Meaning – Enthusiastic devotion to a cause, ideal, or goal and tireless diligence in its furtherance.
- Synonyms – Passion, zest, enthusiam, ardour, fervour
- Antonyms – apathy, indifference, stoicism, torpor.
- Usage – He is a zealous supporter of peace.
- Meaning – A fanatically committed person.
- Synonyms – fanatic, extremist, maniac, fiend.
- Antonyms – Moderate
- Usage – The Man was known as a religious Zealot.
- Meaning – The point of culmination; the peak
- Synonyms – peak, summit, climax, crest, highest point, acme.
- Antonyms – base, bottom, nadir, lowest point.
- Usage – The hottest part of the day is when the sun reaches its zenith.
- Meaning – The west wind.
- Synonyms – air, blow, breeze, gust.
- Antonyms – // Comment if you Know.
- Usage – The wind died down to little more than a gentle zephyr.